Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Latest news
So last week I went shopping with Haley, the birthmom. We had a good time, we bought some cute clothes for the baby!:) She is very sweet! The baby was kicking and she told me to feel, she pushed at her belly and said "kick for your momma!" Thought that was sweet, she always refers to us as the babies parents. Then the next day I went to the doctor with her. Got to meet the Doctor and hear the babies heartbeat! Tomorrow Peyton and I are going with her for a 4D ultrasound! I will post the ultrasound pictures soon. She is due in 4 1/2 weeks!! Crazy soon!lol We are super excited and cant wait to be parents! Some people kill me with their facebooks or blogs or text, complaining about no sleep, their kids driving them crazy, etc! I will be happy to get up in the middle of the night and feed and change that sweet baby girl, as many times as she needs me to! Some people don't realize how blessed they are to have a child in the first place! Anyway, I will try to keep everyone updated on here. Also i have created a blog for me and haley, so we can talk without using facebook, she wrote how honored she was to give us her baby and she knows we will raise her right. We just hope she feels that way after the baby is born, and doesn't change her mind! Just have to trust God!! They are coming next week to do our homestudy and friday the 16th is my last day at St Vincent!! I am so ready to be a stay at home mom!! Thanks everyone for the prayers! Please continue to pray for us, haley, the agency, and of course the baby girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment