So we are snowed in for the 5th time this year!! It is crazy! It started snowing at 730am and it is 220pm and still coming down. Last check we had 5 1/2 inches 2 hrs ago! I think Roxie and Kennedy are going to think it snows like this every year! Here are some more pics from the past few days. I cant believe this is my second post in one week!!lol Kennedy has not been sleeping well at all!! She woke me up three times last night and this has become the norm!:( Since Peyton is off tomorrow, we are going to let her cry it out tonight! :( I hate it, but she and i are both very cranky from no sleep!! I will let y'all know how that goes! And i have a great recipe to give y'all!! It is for chicken carbonara, which i had never had until last night, but it was wonderful!! Boil 2 cups of chicken, cool, and cut into cubes. Boil a package of spaghetti noodles. In a large pan cook 5 slices of bacon. Save the bacon grease and saute 1/2 an onion and 2 tablespoons garlic in it, once onion is soft add cooked spaghetti, chicken, bacon, 1/2 a cup of heavy whipping cream, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. It called for peas but i didn't have any. It was really tasty. I'm going to make baked potato soup now! Hope everyone stays warm!!
Today, watching it snow
This is what i wake up to during the night! "momma you gonna come get me??"lol
The first snow Jan 9, 2011
Finally big enough to play with rubber ducky in the bath
She loves her feet!!
She will be 6 months old a week from today! This is on her 5 month bday just forgot to post it! Love these stickers my motherinlaw got us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment