Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Dayz and Fellowship Bible Shower

Well Wednesday we will be 35 weeks! Wow! We went to the dr thursday, and he said everything looks good.  He also told us he will be in Branson the week we are due! But he said he would come back for us, YEAH RT!!  Anyway, he has 3 partners and Grant could come early or late, so I'm not going to worry about it right now.  I am offically off work now, i am already bored! With the snow friday and saturday, i was stuck in the house for 2 whole days! But Sunday was our Fellowship Bible Church shower, so i got to get out of the house!!  We got a lot of nice stuff and ate some very yummy cake! We go back to the dr next wednesday, for our 36wk check up.  This Sunday we have a shower at Des Arc Methodist Church, and afterwards we are eating ribs for the super bowl! Cant wait!!  I dont think Grant has had ribs yet!lol I am ready to have all the showers over so i can organize his room! After every shower i find a place to put everything and then we have another shower and i reorganize it all over again!  I am ready to have everything in place and just be waiting on him to get here!  Hope everyone has a great week! Pray for us as we get closer to the arrival of this wonderful baby and that i dont go crazy and reorganize the entire house!!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment