So this week is my last week of work! I am so happy that i wont have to make the long drive to Little Rock everyday. I know Grant will be happy because i wont get up at 5am, sit with him all squished in the car for hour there and hour home, be on my swollen ankles and feet all day, and wearing that crazy back brace peyton got me so my back doesnt kill me. Grant goes crazy everytime i wear it, i think it is because its tight and i can feel him moving more, but i think he is mad at me for squishing him.lol We are going to rest and take it easy for the next month. I know i will probably go crazy not working, but i am going prn after i have him and in order to get to use my maternity leave i have to use it before march so that another girl can have my full time position. I have tons of things i want to do, read 3 books, scrapbook my pregnancy, clean and organize. So I'll probably stay pretty busy.
I had another baby shower this week, this time at work. It was great! The food and cakes were very tasty and we got a lot of great gifts! I love the people i work with and will miss them dearly!
Lastnight we hung the monkey! It wasnt as bad as we thought it would be. We had put works like this on a wall in the entry way of our house and they were very hard, so we called peyton's aunt Duh to help because she said her words were easy. But the monkey wasnt near as hard as the words, and i think it looks really good!
Well we go to the doctor thursday for our 34 week check up. I cannot believe we only have 6 weeks or less to go! We took a breastfeeding class this past monday, it lasted 3hrs, but we learned ALOT!! We still have one more class, baby basics, but it isnt until Feb 18th, maybe they will teach Peyton how to change a diaper!lol Anyway, everything is going great so far, just pray God lets everything continue to go well and Grant gets here healthy and happy!! Everyone have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment