Friday, January 8, 2010
8weeks To GO!!!
Well we are now 32 weeks! Time is flying by so fast! We go to the doctor again thursday, we go every two weeks now which is making time go by so fast. We have been doing a lot to his room this week. It has been so cold lately that we just stay in and do more and more to his room. Wednesday Granny came and helped me make the curtains. Which look GREAT! She did most of the work, I'm not very good with a sewing machine. And we hung two pictures that we got for Christmas. The one above the chest has a G and says G is for Grant and it has a monkey. For Christmas I got him a monkey pillow stuffed animal, so we decided to do monkeys as the theme. We need a big picture for over the changing table, so I went to etsy.com and found the cutest monkey wall art. It is a decal that you have to put up, which will probably be a big job getting it on the wall but i really like it and i think it will be perfect! It is the monkey hanging from the vine picture. Chel got me a lamp for Christmas that matches perfect too! So after the monkey wall art gets here and we put it up his room will be pretty much done. We of course need a changing pad for the changing table but we will get that eventually. I am SO ready for him to get here. My last day of work is January 29th. This weekend is my last weekend to have to work and after that i only have a few weeks. I keep putting stuff off and saying "Ill do that in February when I'm off" the list just keeps growing,lol, so i guess i will have lots to keep me busy. We have a lot of baby showers coming up this month. The pharmacy school bunch is throwing one the 16th, work the 20th, Fellowship Church the 31st, and Des Arc Methodist Church Feb 7th. Wow!! We are gonna be BUSY!! Then I have to rest the rest of February! The snow was pretty monday, but didnt stay very long. Glad I didnt have to get out in it and go to work. Blood pressure has been fine the last couple weeks so maybe it is under control. Everyone try and stay warm, it was 10 degrees this morning when I left for work! I'll let you guys know how the doctor goes Thursday and I may get an ultrasound this weekend at work to see how much he weighs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment